Who should attend?
VERGE participants include a diverse group of executives in:
- Energy: Energy Managers, COOs, Plant Managers, Facilities Directors and those who directly manage energy within your organization.
- IT: CIOs, CTOs or Directors of IT with activities involving buildings, logistics, application development and energy management.
- Buildings: Facilities, Real Estate and Operations Managers deploying next generation techniques and IT tools to measure, monitor and control energy, enterprise resources and building operations.
- Transportation: Fleet & Logistics Managers, Transportation Systems Managers, and those in charge of diversifying fleet operations and implementing electric vehicles.
Click here to register. Please register early - seating is limited! Registration pricing is as follows:
- Regular Rate: $1495
I can only stay for part of the conference. Can I transfer my issued registration to someone else for the rest?
No, one registration may not be shared by multiple people.
Is there a group discount?
Yes! When 2 or more people register, a discount of 20% off is applied to all registrants on all items. Group registration to VERGE Boston is strongly encouraged, and invitees have the option of adding team members during registration. Once you've added all team members and are ready to checkout, the discount will be automatically deducted from your total conference fees.
What is the refund policy for the event?
Registrations for the event are non-refundable. However, if you register but are then unable to attend, we are happy to apply the amount you paid to a future GreenBiz event or product, or you can transfer your registration to a colleague. Please email [email protected] if you need to cancel or transfer your registration.
Social Media Fact SheetHashtags: #VERGECon // #GrnBz
Tweets you can share:
- Don't miss #VERGECon in #Boston May 13-14 where energy, buildings & transport converge w/ info tech! http://grn.bz/VERGE-Bos
- Join #VERGECon in #Boston & take part in the convergence of energy, info, buildings & transport tech: http://grn.bz/VERGE-Bos
- Attend #VERGECon in #Boston May 13-14 & experience the energy, info, buildings & transport collide http://grn.bz/VERGE-Bos