Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
VERGE DC participants include a diverse group of executives in:
- Energy: Executives with direct titles such as Energy Managers, COOs, Plant Managers, Facilities Directors or other titles who manage energy within your organization.
- IT: CIOs, CTOs or Directors of IT. IT managers with activities involving buildings, logistics or transportation control systems, and energy management.
- Buildings:> Directors of Facilities, Plants, and Real Estate as well as COOs who manage those areas. Managers deploying next generation techniques and IT tools to manage building energy and other related resources such as water and waste.
- Transportation: Fleet Managers, Logistics Managers, Transportation Systems managers, and COOs responsible for fleets or other aspects of the company’s transportation infrastructure.
Click here to register for VERGE. Registration pricing is as follows:
- $795 through Friday, January 20
- $995 January 21 through Friday, February 17
- $1295 February 17 until the conference
I can only stay for part of the forum. Can I transfer my issued registration to someone else for the rest?
No, one registration may not be shared by multiple people.
Is there a group discount?
Yes! GreenBiz offers a 25% discount to all eligible groups of 3 or more (members must be from the same company, or parent company). Group registration to VERGE is strongly encouraged, and invitees have the option of adding team members during registration. Once you've added all team members and are ready to checkout, the discount will be automatically deducted from your total conference fees.
Are there opportunities to volunteer at the event?
Yes, we are now accepting volunteer applications from undergraduate and graduate students. The deadline for volunteer applications is February 20. Volunteer positions are limited, so please apply early if you are interested. Click here for more information about volunteering and to fill out an application.
What is the refund policy for the forum?
Registrations for the forum are non-refundable. However, if you register but are then unable to attend, we are happy to apply the amount you paid to a future GreenBiz event or product, or you can transfer your registration to a colleague. Please email [email protected] if you need to cancel or transfer your registration.